· Develop the company’s sales strategy, including ecommerce and DTC, and evolve the sales organization in accordance with needs and opportunities
· To drive profitable growth in alignment with the company’s strategic initiatives
· To manage sales team, including both in-house and sales reps, and activities by developing and implementing the appropriate processes to meet the Company’s revenue plan
· Oversee/Direct all aspects of sales and sales planning to include demand planning, sales forecasting, analysis and reporting. Builds collaboration across departmental lines between Product development, Sourcing, Finance and the field sales force to maximize sales by ensuring the right product is planned and presented to the appropriate customer base.
· Establish and monitor performance metrics for sales, planning and forecasting groups. Reviews plans for any opportunities to increase sales and presents findings to functional areas
· Management of global sales activities by channel and Account teams.
· Develop and maintain key account relationships to sustain and increase sales
· Identify new sales opportunities to deliver profitable growth, including ecommerce and DTC (online, mobile, etc.)
· Ensure that the “Voice of the Customer” is adequately heard in the product management and merchandising development process
· Management of all aspects of the customer relationship through relevant internal teams – product development, customer service, production planning, credit management
· Build relationships across the whole business to work as one global corporate team
· Manage, Motivate and Mentor all sales personnel with the objective of creating a “Best in Industry” team that consistently delivers results that meet or exceed the annual operating plan as well as the needs of the customer
· Oversee and direct sales meetings and trade shows
· Manage communications which engage all departments for sales meetings including product, marketing, and sales.